- Rainbow and breathing mode for some motherboard models are not compatible.
- 5V ADD-RGB equipment is compatible with a 12V RGB motherboard.
- Compatible with multiple RGB connectors.
- Magnet & Velcro installation.
- Voltage transformer within 5V to 12V RGB Transfer Hub powered by SATA.
5V ADD-RGB to 12V RGB Transfer Hub
5V ADD-RGB equipment can be compatible with a 12V RGB motherboard via the convertor, to achieve synchronous lighting compatibility. (Rainbow and breathing mode for some motherboard models are not compatible).
Compatible with Multiple RGB Connectors
Compatible with the 3PIN interface RGB products of mainstream M/B brands like ASUS, Gigabyte, and MSI.
Magnet & Velcro Installation
Can be easily fixed onto iron surfaces using the built-in magnet or using the Velcro included, keeping the cables neat and tidy.
RGB Converter Powered by SATA
Voltage transformer within 5V to 12V RGB Transfer Hub powered by SATA.
|Product Dimension||45×45×12 mm|
|Port Type||SATA 5V×1 、4-pin(+12V-G-R-B)×1|
|Net Weight||33 g|
|Length of HUB Strip Cable||600 mm|
|Note||***Features, Prices, and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|